Love, sex and communication with your partner
Building trust and teamwork for families to thrive
Strengthen your personal and partner relationship by exploring your connection, communication and intimacy needs. Plan ahead for being your best team for birth and life with your baby. Talk about expectations and assuptions. Prepare to deal with conflict well and shine light where you want your relationship to grow.
Together we explore how to:
• Increase your self awareness, self compassion.
• Improve your communication skills for respectful relating and honest sharing.
• Express your needs, desires and limits consensually
• Understand each other’s love languages and how to give and receive that love.
• Be curious about your evolving intimacy and sexual needs.
• Improve health and wellness in both body and mind for pleasure, joy and peace.
• Work through conflict and stuckness you may have in relationships
• Create safety, security and ongoing support in relationships.
Your pregnancy time is a perfect opportunity to build more trust and team work for your baby’s birthday and beyond.
What do you want to feel more of today?
For some couples this may be a way to boost what’s already working well for the most part. For others this process may be the start of a radical relationship renovation. It’s one step at a time, building on the skills you already have.
Other great reasons to say YES, YES, YES:
• It develops better birthing and parenting skills
• Trust and teamwork with your partner is practiced and refined for labour support.
• A strong partner connection reduces stress and conflict.
• Self awareness and self observation means you can be in control of making personal changes that help you feel safe.
• Feel more pleasure and energy in your relationships.
• It develops skills that help you relate to other people more authentically.
The Birthready Mailing List
Sign up and receive Birthready services and fees, event info, latest news, updates and more.