Home help with your newborn
Receive nurture and care at post natal visits in your home during the crucial first 3 months with your baby.
After giving birth reality with your newborn starts to settle in pretty quickly. You are recovering from labour and birth. You are working out how to feed, comfort and care for your baby’s needs, as well as your own! You are processing the birth experience. Emotions and energy in the household can fluctuate easily from one extreme to the other. Everyone is usually feeling more tired. The need to integrate new roles, skills and responsibilities to your daily routine usually mean there is a lot of communication, integration and understanding going on between family members and the baby.
This is a time where loving nurture and attention, a listening ear, practical help and guidance can be so valuable for everyone involved. You dont feel so alone and vulnerable when you know that you have someone to call, talk to and work things out with.
With the several hats I wear in the support I offer, this becomes a very special time of gentle encouragement, boosting your confidence & ability to care for yourself & your baby.
- Time together to share how you are feeling and getting through your day
- Be a pair of helping hands around the house – tidying, cooking, cleaning, etc
- Helping with the baby so you can care for yourself – eg have a shower!
- Helping with your recovery and healing process by nurturing massages and bodywork
- Closing ceremony to bring your body’s attention back into itself
- Discussing your baby’s feeding, sleeping, crying and settling issues
- Gently being proactive about the direction you want family life to take
- Helping you process changes with your partner and enhance connection, intimacy and communication
Min 3 hrs at your home – cost $45/hr.
Travel cost of $50/visit will apply to homes 45 min away or further.
Expand this package to suit your needs.
Parenting Coaching – Creating the family life you desire
Do you want to have some undisturbed time to talk through the tough stuff, feel clearer, happier and in control again?
In our coaching partnership you can clarify what’s working and what’s not, and bring about positive change to your day to day life as a parent:
- Talk about how you and your partner define good parenting
- Increase your confidence and ability to parent well
- Have practical guidance and mentoring for your child’s daily routine
- Enhance your relationship with your partner to be healthy, loving and exciting
- Create a happy and manageable work and home life balance
- Move with greater ease between the various roles and responsibilities you face as a parent/partner/friend/professional/self etc
- Find yourself and reigniting your passions
- Deal with unhelpful emotions, patterns of behaviour, habits and beliefs you hold
- Develop skills that help you feel better about yourself
- Set goals for the direction you and your family want to tak
- Explore childcare and educational options for your children and how it may impact your family
We were delighted to work again with Erika, this time with individual hypnotherapy sessions. We consider Erika an angel on earth, and we were not surprised to find the experience amazing. We each have life-long challenges to work through, and Erika has not only helped us come to a state of bliss and realisation in the hypnotised state, but provided us with tools to use in our everyday lives. Thank you Erika 🙂
The Birthready Mailing List
Sign up and receive Birthready services and fees, event info, latest news, updates and more.