Expert coaching, guidance and education for parental leave employees
Working towards a happy and healthy work/home life balance
From pregnancy to parenthood, its an exciting time but it can also be overwhelming and worrying. It's a time of significant change and there are practical, emotional and physical demands to deal with, now and in the future.
The tension and anxiety that many people at work experience when facing parental leave is a real challenge:
- How do I deal with my stress and all that I’m already juggling?
- How can I best navigate my career options?
- How am I going to find a manageable work/home life balance?
- What are my options for birthing and parenting the way I want to?
Birthready will help support you in your workplace while pregnant and later in your return to work. We coach manager’s and employees to find positive workable solutions, bridge the gaps, reduce fears, boost your internal resources and skills, and help bring this personal health and wellbeing back to work.
The overarching feedback we get from our Birthready clients are:
- How quickly they bounce back to feeling good
- How their anxiety is reduced and confidence is boosted
- They feel more in control and empowered in their decisions
- How resourced and ready they feel managing day-to-day demands
- How better planned and prepared they feel for birth and parenting
This is a win-win model of healthcare in the workplace with many benefits to the employer:
- Increase the likelihood of employees returning to work in good health
- Gain greater loyalty from staff for the care and respect they receive
- Improve communication between employees and management to find an equitable leave and return to work arrangement
- Develop confident, calm and motivated employees with a good work/home life balance.
- Maintain employee effectiveness whilst in the workforce during pregnancy
- Reduce the need for recruiting and training new staff
- Support gender diversity and integration for employees returning to work.
This program focuses on preventative health and evidence based care. It can be tailored to work with where you are in the pregnancy, birth, parenting and return to work continuum.
Explore whether your employer can make a positive difference in your life by endorsing this program for its parental leave employees. Contact your human resources department and have a conversation to participate now.