Are you Birthready? - Be inspired, empowered and educated to create your best possible birth and beyond!
Join us in an interactive, inspiring and educational experience. Discover a wide range of tools to support your goals for birth and life as a parent.
Day 1: We explore natures design for birth and how to work with it, understand birth interventions, learn how to make an informed choice and practice active birth techniques such as relaxation, mindfulness, hypnosis, body awareness.
Day 2: Start confidently as a parent with fundamental tools to help you understand and care for your baby. Grow more conscious of the relationship wellness you wish to cultivate during this big time of change, challenge and celebration.
Held on 2 consecutive Saturdays 9am - 4.30pm
At: Birthready Ringwood East
- 8th and 15th of Sept 2018
- 10th and 17th of Nov 2018
These workshops offer an independent point of view, evidence based information and personal stories. They enable you to significantly increase your chance for a normal/natural birth and to navigate your birth options. Take home a folder of information from the class and your personal guide to hypnosis booklet with meditation tracks.
Private sessions or a tailored program are also available.
We will provide you with:-
- A deep understanding of your body's design for natural labour and birth.
- Awareness of your maternity care options, including models of care, places of birth and how they may influence the birth process.
- Tools to calm and relax your mind and body to help your labour progress normally using more of your senses; movement, breath, active birth positions, sounds, smells, hypnosis, intuition, massage, touch, presence!
- Helpful skills to enhance your partners ability to trust their own intuition and provide comforting, pain relief techniques
- Understanding how to navigate the medical model of care and communicate effectively with your birthing team.
- A safe place to deepen connection with your partner as you prepare to shift into the new relationship dynamic of parenting.
- Tips and tools to help you care for your baby and transition smoothly into life as a parent.
Dissolve your fear and leave on an empowered and excited high!