Register your interest for upcoming workshops or book a private session tailored to meet your specific needs. Further workshop information and payment options are emailed out to you. You can also pay now by credit card.
At Birthready Ringwood East
Wednesday evenings 7-9pm
- 19th of April 2017
- 14th of June 2017
- 16th of Aug 2017
- 11th of Oct 2017
- 13th of Dec 2017
When your body, your baby and your birth team work harmoniously together in labour it can make the difference between natural birth or interventions!
You can experience an easier, quicker, happy and more rewarding birth experience with birth skills practiced now!
In this program we discuss how to work with the natural birth process across the stages of labour. This is interactive and hands on which helps create a great birth team. You will be more confident, skilled, connected, and informed for birthing and beyond! Learn about safe boundaries and how to build trust with your support team so that the bodywork of labour can happen. By working on 'letting go' of physical and emotional resistance you can open your birthing space and let your baby pass through with greater ease.
Some of the birth skills we cover:
- Understand the basic anatomy of labour and workings of your pelvis.
- Map your pelvis externally to better work with the space you have
- Experience and learn how to use pain relief and pelvic opening techniques - massage, relaxation, stretches, robosso, accupressure, internal massage, voice, movement, breath etc
- Explore how to be present, caring and communicative with your partner and be sensitive to each others needs
- Learn correct body posture and optimal foetal positioning
- Practice open and active labour and birth positions
- Learn exercises as a couple to practice weekly at home
How this can benefit you:
- Discover how you can be the solution to problems that may arise in pregnancy and labour.
- Feel confident in the role of your pelvis and its support structures to create more space for your baby to pass through.
- Have techniques to relax, release and align the pelvis for easier birthing.
- Feel your mind and body connection through: hands on touch/massage, breathing techniques, body positions, voice, visualization and affirmation.
- Feel the interconnectedness of yourself as a whole being and how opening up/letting go/relaxing in one area will affect another.
- Communicate more effectively about what your body needs so that you can have the support you are looking for.
- More presence, care and communication with your partner and increase sensitivity to each others needs
- Improve your body posture and learn optimal foetal positioning
To register or find out more please Contact us